Protocols for a safe accommodation at Acrotel Hotels
Please visit the website https://travel.gov.gr/#/ and fill your personal details 24 hours before your trip to Greece.
Entry to Greece from the Promachonas border checkpoint is allowed provided that travelers entering the country:
- have tested negative for Covid-19 by taking a PCR laboratory test, no more than 72 hours before arrival. This test is mandatory for all tourists (including children over the age of 5), and the diagnosis should be in English, including each person’s name and passport number or ID card.OR
- has completed his/her vaccination (i.e., 14 days have elapsed since the last vaccination, depending on the doses required) and holds a vaccination certificate
- Travellers are obliged to show a vaccination certificate (under the condition that the vaccination was completed more than 14 days before the arrival) or a negative result of molecular control (PCR) , which has been performed up to 72 hours before the entrance in Greece.
- The obligation to complete the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) until 23:59 the day before entering in Greece, remains in force.
- Travellers may enter Greece through 9 airports in operation (Athens, Thessaloniki, Heraklion, Chania, Rhodes, Kos, Mikonos, Santorini, Corfu) or through 2 land boarders : Promachonas, Makaza (Nymfaia)
- Random rapid tests will continue as a measure for avoiding spread of Covid-19. In case of a positive result , the travelers and their escorts are accommodated to quarantine hotels, where they will undergo further PCR testing to confirm the initial diagnosis. In the meantime, travelers will be subjected to 10 days of quarantine in premises defined by the Greek State.
- The countries from which entry is allowed, under the aforementioned conditions, without the requirement for subsequent self-isolation are: EU & Schengen Area countries, USA, UK, Israel, Serbia, UAE, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, Singapore, and the Russian Federation.
- Non EU citizens are strongly advised to choose direct flights to Greece. In any other case, travelers should abide by the stop-over country requirements.
- Russian residents, limited to four thousand (4,000) per week, are allowed to enter Greece by air ONLY.
👉PLF form: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
Our company ACROTEL HOTELS has adjusted all its hotels according to the new health standards for the safety of its customers and employees.
Check-In in your room, due to the special cleaning care will take place at 16.00. Check-Out is switched over to 11.00.
For your own safety, we have removed all the decorative items from the rooms (magazines, pens, bedspreads). Cleanliness is limited to the basics unless you need something different.
Our company now has an expert « Covid-19 Ambassador » who is responsible for maintaining the health rules for all hotels in our company.
One of the best experiences in hotels is the restaurant buffets. We comply with all the health rules set by the state, and additionally, we measure customers’ temperature at their entrance. The buffets are located in our hotels and serving is supported by our own staff.
All our pools are cleaned and disinfected according to the rules of hygiene. Sunbeds are disinfected after each use.
Our private beach in front of Athena Pallas & Athena Residence is small and private, but is uniquely beautiful, and its crystal clear waters are awarded with a Blue Flag. Our guests are welcome to enjoy it, but it will remain without umbrellas and sun-beds for 2020, due to the implementation of beach regulations and social distancing rules.
Our private beach in front of Lily Ann Beach will be operating normally.
Click here to find the complete instructions.