Terms and conditions
- The top management of ACROTEL GROUP (herein referred to as “Group”)
- All Group’s branches
- All Group’s employees
- All Group’s partners and any presenter acting in the name and for account of the Group.
This notice is valid for the personal data provided by you to us accompanying your recruitment application as well as any additional related data (e.g. letters of recommendation etc.). Furthermore, it concerns photographic and audiovisual material that may be taken while you are working for the Group to be used, without limitation, for promoting Group’s activities in social media.
The Groups respects your concerns regarding the privacy of your personal data provided to us. We would like to keep you updated regarding how we use these data and the lawfulness of our processing. In this framework, the Group commits to:
- protect your personal data, irrespective of source of origin, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation [Regulation (EU) 2016/679];
- apply the lawful and appropriate procedure for ensuring the protection and confidentiality of your personal data that processes, including preventing any unauthorized access to such data, as well as the equipment used to process or archive them;
- process your personal data only for the purpose for which they have been collected. If we need to process your personal data for a different purpose, we will let you know and ask for your explicit consent.
Thereafter, we encourage you to read carefully this notice and to check the box: “I agree” if you understand and agree with it. You are free to check the box “I disagree”, but in this case we may not be able to continue the recruiting procedure.
HOW WE WILL USE YOUR DATA?
Your data will be used by us to:
- assess your job application;
- check your recommendations;
- verify the accuracy of your information;
- communicate with you regarding your recruitment;
- comply with our contractual and legal requirements for the duration of your work contract.
Your personal data will be used only for the above purposes and we will not reveal them to third parties for other not related purposes.
NOTIFICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Under our activities we may need to share some of your data with our partners (e.g. tax consultants). Moreover, we are legally obliged to share documents with personal data to tax authorities and insurance institutions. In these cases, we assure you that we are in constant vigilance and take all necessary precautions to ensure that the transfers of your personal data take place in a secure way.
RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA
We are obliged to retain your personal data for the period that you are employed by us. In addition, we are obliged to retain your personal data for the period required by the applicable law to fulfill our obligations to third parties (including tax authorities and insurance institutions).
In case we do not cooperate, we intend to keep your CV in our records for three years provided that you agree with this. After all the above restrictions cease to exist, we will permanently delete your data, after notifying you if possible.
You can ask us to update you about your personal data at any time. Specifically, you can:
- have access to your records;
- have us rectify inaccurate data concerning you;
- have us erase your data (provided relevant legal and insurance obligations are not violated);
- transmit your date to another controller.
To exercise your rights, you can send us a relevant request to this electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you exercise one of the above rights, we will take all reasonable steps to fulfil your request within one month after receiving it. We will inform you in writing after fulfilling your request or the reasons that hinder the fulfilment of your request. Moreover, we will notify you if and why we need more time (beyond one month) to fulfil your request. Finally, we will inform you regarding your rights in case of an inappropriate response from our side. All this information is in principle provided free of charge by us.
You always reserve the right to withdraw your consent by informing us either by letter to the headquarters of the Group: Group ACROTEL, Elia Beach, Sithonia, PO. 63088, Chalkidiki, GREECE, or by e-mail (at email@example.com), always giving your full details and your reason for contact. In this case, please be aware that such a revocation may automatically mean discontinuing our cooperation, given the need to process your data for the performance of our contractual obligations.
If you feel that your rights regarding your personal data are being compromised, you always have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority: http://www.dpa.gr, Kifissias 1-3, T.K. 115 23, Athens, tel. 210 6475600, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.